Thursday, January 31, 2008

me and my baby

i dont know it is me or every other person who advices me...my baby is 18 month old and i really really want to go and work have a career and make some money for us.but then the problem is, i dont know what to do abt her. everyone says,hey put her in a daycare like us...but my baby is not 3 old like them...nor does she eat herself or even drink her milk herself....i have to hold her bottle or the sippy cup and i must feed her. she is starting to eat herself...but that is junk...noodles,chips,frys.
and on top of it i have trust issues,i can't just hand her off to a complete stranger and just hope they will take good care of her.
so what i did is...i placed an ad in sulekha.com ....that i want to baby sit and do catering.
lets see what happens now.

No comments:

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror