Monday, February 4, 2008

happy news

as i said before i posted the ad...and then it happened.my parents called me up and said they will come here and help me with my baby and i can take care of my carreer ...hey i am so happy.so what to do...i started applying for jobs...microbiologist,molecular biologist and for a science teacher.
i want to start slow, baby steps...i have away from books for a long time and almost forgot everything ...and hardly can make enough time to read...hmmm must make some changes ....from today i will leave the baby to him for a while and sit in apartment office and read.reduced all the time i spend cooking ..nomore cooking 5 times a day.
we have to move into a new apartment,saw one yesterday and we really like it but its on the third floor...its ok i hope with the baby.
need to do plenty of shopping for mummy and daddy's room.i am really looking forward for them and hope i get a job by then
the funny thing in all this was...the two ladies working in the apartment office were too good....one charged us a 300 dollars for moving out of the present apartment...and showed us a bad one.the next day another lady comes shows a beautiful apartment and cancelled all of the 300 dollars....ring a bell..good cop and bad cop.
and now i am getting plenty of calls for baby sitting ....oops i forgot to pull the ad off

2 comments:

Sree said...

Good luck.. and all i can say is anni manchi sakunamuley.. ;).. be happy always

joy said...

thank u sushma

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror