Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cake decoration


cakes i love 'em....to bake and of course to eat but more to decorate them.of late my reapeated attempts to decorate my chocolate cakes fumbled and i messes up again and again...so now i decided to take some classes for cake decoration....something i have been postponing for a while.i am all excited.
yesterday he took me to the baking supply shop....it was like alice in wonderland for me, with all the pans,cake decorations,cookie cutters,food colors..they have hundreds and hundreds of them, the sparkles and sprinkles....they were so good.i got some cookie cutters,stencils for writing on cake and designs.i felt like buying a lot more....something i usually dont do but then he talked me out of it saying u can buy whatever you want after the classes at MICHEALS.well i go back and buy next week then.

2 comments:

Sree said...

Good luck.. The Wilton cake decorating classes are kewl.. had seen them at Michaels my favorite noon walk place :).. you sure will love the experience.

joy said...

i am really waiting for my first class

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror