Wednesday, January 30, 2008

finally...

this is something i wanted to share for a while and like many other things i postponed again....procrastination.... procrastination,i have to shake it off.we finally paid off all our credit card loans..well it was about 6000 or 7000 when we got married,his student loans, and then the baby expenses added up quickly.all my life i hated to be in debt...at least money wise.i felt it was always following me everywhere...and had to think a hundred times to spend a dollar.
these 2 years we tried hard to keep expenses low,with him only working,my parents stay after my delivery and the new car after the old one was totalled in an accident,lucky,he was safe,it was a rough last year.
but with the new year everything changed, we are doing great financially.saved up some already and it will all end up in her college fund and our retirement fund and promise never to be in debt again.
maybe this year i will start a job,i need to be sure i find someone who can take good care of her first.or maybe work somthing out from home.hope this year will be good careerwise also for us.i need to hang in there.

3 comments:

SK said...

Joy,
Wow, 2007 was a rough ride. God luck with job search this year. :--) How old is the baby?

Sree said...

Good luck.. we began that way too and are on the way, so I understand.

joy said...

sk..the babyis 18 months...she is a cutie pie my little angel.
sree...all the best for you...and u will be out of it soon

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror