Tuesday, January 29, 2008

masala chai


masala chai.....i dont drink tea and if i ever drink it must be my masala chai....n i prefer to give it to anyone who comes to my house...n they love it.
when in india i used only cardamom and ginger but now i came to know that cinnamom and black pepper are also part of it.and if honey replaces sugar...wow the taste is too good....not just the taste,the smell..the aroma that wafts around me ...of the spices and the honey really is so relaxing and soothing....thinking about it,i feel like making some right now.
tazo chai, the teabags,tries to come close but some how i prefer the homemade one.
by the by, the picture is from a fellow blogger...www.sugarandspices.info. i liked her picture than mine...so there it is.

2 comments:

Sree said...

hey that sounds tasty.. i will try making that for OH.. :)

joy said...

hope he loves it....my hubby just loves it...and if u can condensed milk..dont bother the calories....its so yummy

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror