Wednesday, May 2, 2007

why

questions ...questions n more of them.it was as if i could never answer all of them.
can u help me?
as a child i had these.....
why can't i count all the stars?
(i tried .... on a cloudy night when i could see only a few ,by the time counted 10 the clouds separated n lo there were lots of them....he he he should not try cheating.right)
why the frogs croak only in autumn?
why should the bubbles be round?
(for this my science teacher said i'll understand later on n i did in my inter?)
why can't there be friends near my house?
why can't i have more holidays
why can't i see anymore butterflies?
why can i see a rainbow in water n on bubbles when there is no rain?
now...
why can't i have more time for everything?
why should a girl be tall,fair n thin to be beautiful when they say beauty is the way u look at?
why doesn't he like talking?
why can't a mother-in-law care as your mother?
why should there be need?
why can't i answer my questions?
when will i find my answers?

2 comments:

Sahasra said...

well said!!!There are questions which
cannot be answered....There are best without answers....

I hv tons of questions lolz...If I start,the blog will be filled with ??????

Sree said...

apt questioning, do let me know when you find at least one answer :)

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror