Wednesday, May 9, 2007

honey, i made some money!

this happened yesterday....
everyday i wish i could earn some money...even if its a small amount n when saw this website i was so happy..oh not this blogsites....another one.
all i had to do was answer some surveys n they pay u...so easy so why not try it out, i thought n i finished off all the surveys available for me in the site n i earned 40 bucks....cool right just in 15 minutes.
this is too good .... i wanted to redeem nope they said first make 75 minimum n then only can u redeem.ok,cool....i can wait n with 75 i can get a nice gift for him for his b'day in june.
the minute he came home n the evening i shouted ..honey i made some money...he was happy to see me happy.
today,first thing i did after i got a minute break was check if somemore surveys are available so i could get to 75...n u know what happened...
oops no more of the website....its gone...n so are my 40 bucks...what an iron leg i got...the day i entered the whole website disappeared.....phew

3 comments:

Kiran said...

Joy,

Thanks for your comment.

Hey its not your iron leg or smth,,its just the way they work. Dont fall into those spam...

regards,
Rik

Apy said...

lol.. wd definitely call it an interesting experience... but i guess u got the lesson..

Sree said...

hmmmmmmm... Spam :(((...

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror