Friday, May 18, 2007

ohmigosh

yep thats what i feel nowadays....am i confusing.well i am confused donno if i have to be happy or upset.let me tell why now
i want a job badly pretty badly..... that way i won't be depending on him for everything...no more parasite life feels grt right.so what i did?
i came to know that his company offers jobs to h4s at times....exactly what i wanted GOD u are great.but the pay!!!!!!! ok ok lemme get the job first then we can see.
then next thing i did was ....please help me get the job nanna.this went for days n days.
me pushing him for it n he too embarassed to ask. why? well what if they say no? come on what will happen? at most i won't get the job,thats all.
at last i lost patience.... hey why cant u talk about my job with ur boss?
well he did one fine day n u know what happened ....he got a big promotion
n my job???????????

2 comments:

Sahasra said...

hehe.....next time better luck:)

Are u happy for his promotion or worried abt ur job????

joy said...

come on of course i am happy for him thats abig promotion....but am upset for my job too

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror