Wednesday, May 16, 2007

3 questions n me

well i am just trying to tag along

three things i am afraid of

failure
being alone
bad people

3 people who make me laugh

my hubby
my baby
my nephews

3 things i love

plants, basically nature
walking in rain with an icecream n no umbrella
holding him n falling asleep

3 things i hate

lies n dishonesty
being dependent
feeling frustrated n getting angry

3 things i don't understand

why women compete to buy gold or sarees etc
how come guys lose wieght easily
how come a woman's life change so much after marriage than a guy's

3 things on my desk
which one .... the one i left back there in india

my books
my testtubes n chemicals
a small flower

3 things i am doing right now

reading other blogs
watching my baby
sleepy n groggy need to get into bed

3 things i can do

gardening
painting
cook ofcourse

3 things u should listen to

wind
gushing of the river
conscience

3 things u should never listen to

stoppers n born doubhters

3 things i'd like to learn

swimming
to drive
mountaineering

3 favorite foods

indian
mexican
chinese

3 beverages i drink

water
smoothies
lassi

3 favrorite childhood shows

duck tales(the cartoon)
oshin
vikram bethal

wanna tag along?!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Thanu said...

Oh I remember the Oshin show. We used to sit as a family and watch it.

joy said...

yep, the one abt the japanese girl from her youth to her old age backwards i think....but do u remember the ending.....i missed the last episodes.

Sahasra said...

hey joy,tag someone re...

Sree said...

good way to know you better :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror