Tuesday, May 22, 2007

alpha dog


yesterday we saw alpha dog,a movie starring justin timberlake,sharon stone,bruce willis etc...its based on true incidents.
the kids of some rich fathers have nothing to do but party n not just that, drugs alcohol n girls.into this tag along more kids n some bcom drug dealers ..everything goes ok for a while until one fellow fails to pay up n so ensues a chain of events which lead to the kidnap of his innocent bro n his ultimate killing.sounds simple right... regular plot
but its real n happens everyday here it seems...so many saw the kidnap n nobody bothered...many more knew he was kidnapped when they meet him as hostage n think its cool n sickest part is the guys who killed him were so friendly with till then n they kill him so brutally gruesome...man it was sickening
i could not watch it...i loved watching action films all my life n saw tons n tons of them but then now i cant' stand them anymore....they bother me
they bother me because ...this is world my baby will have to live in ....man what can i do to help her.

7 comments:

Sahasra said...

hey joy,if u get time ,watch Nicholas cage 8mm...
That is the most brutal movie I hv ever seen.

joy said...

yep a brute of a movie n i will never c it i am not ready for it...sexual predators n stuff make me sick

Apy said...

dont wrry.. ur kid s gonna be just fine..things change and with that people too change... i m sure she s gonna be a strong person wen she grows up.....

Kalpana said...

Thanks for the review...

Sree said...

sadly, all we can do right now is just protect them and guide them to know what is what rather than shield and handle things for them

La vida Loca said...

So it was not that good a movie huh?
Guess we live in a time where killings are common...that kinda kills all of us a little bit at a time :(

joy said...

apy...i hope n want her to be strong n safe.
kalpana...u r welcome.
sush...well all i will do is tell her everything pros n cons n let her decide what she wants.
la vida loca...its not the quality of the movie that bothered me ...its the way the world is.

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror