Tuesday, April 24, 2007

why cant she sit still?


can u plz sit for a min, at least a few seconds? at least till i take ur picture. come on dont run away like that
hey i have to change ur diaper.... plz dear.chitti now u are getting all messy.oh yeah.
come on now let me fix ur snack or may be ur bottle? gimme a breather dear.
ok ok now if u sit calmly till i clean up i will take u out n we can watch the birds n walk around n play.
come on dear play with ur toys now i'll be back in a min ---- plz plz i'll be in the restroom ----plz plz dont cry ---i'll be back in a min.
why cant u just stay for one minute?
thus goes our conversations --me n my baby all day all night.
was i like this? mummy was i like this when i was small?
where did u get this?
where else can u get this ....may be from me....

No comments:

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror