Tuesday, April 24, 2007

spring


spring ....how i love it.not that i dont like summer(thats when my mandhara n malli are in full bloom) or autumn(wow the smell of the first rain on the sun drenched soil).
but spring...spring is different, its full of new leaves, the dried branches coming back to life ....coming back of the greens...the green blanket is back, hoorah ,the birds too busy finding a mate,
new life to the woods,new life in the blue skies n new life in the greens.
i have my own selfish motive too...all my roses will be in bloom n so r daisies n the vases are full but more important the squeals of joy of my baby when she sees the birds n trees...... oh u should see her .....may be i am bragging too much.
the glee in her eyes.....more beautiful than a diamond's sparkle.... reminds me of the joy i had when i saw my first sapling last spring.
but this spring, its even more beautiful .... i saw my baby's first laugh ....first time she called me --- amma......her first rollover.... her first steps ...oh yeah all in one spring .... i am not bragging,i mean it ....how i wait for her first teeth.
she is the spring of my life..
yes i mean.... though i am away from my books ...away from all those things i loved all my life ...her smiles just brush them away.her bear hugs n kisses make all the work worthwhile...her smiles when she sees me n her tears when i am away show me her love ..her unrequitted love for me.
i love spring, for it means hope... it means life.
for me, mmy baby is my spring ... a spring of joy n happiness....makes me forget just everything and anything.

1 comment:

Sree said...

Nice pic and a great post.. enjoy every moment this spring and every spring hereafter :)

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror