Friday, April 20, 2007

me


when i see them together --- all curled up holding each other together i donno who's holding whom or as to who loves the other more ---
who cares.
they r for each other n just adore each other. u know what, i am jealous of them --i treasure him. he is mine n just mine how can she steal him from me? does he love her more than me. maybe -- maybe not.
i mean i love her --
how can someone not love her but then how can she be there holding him like that while i can't n i want to. oh i want to leave everything else n join them --- hold them tight n curl up together n just just sleep like that with them.
whatever --
she is my baby n he,he is my sweetie my sweet heart.
maybe i am just being too possesive maybe --maybe not.

No comments:

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror