Tuesday, April 24, 2007

where am I?

i donno ---- where am I?
where is that person who loved to sleep way through the morning or just wake up for the first bird's song ... falling asleep gazing at the stars.....who loved to read n read the sherlock holmes, the jane austins,nancy drew n then the dostevsky's, dan browns jeffry archers.....
where are all the text books --- long lost... n so r the dreams to make big in life.....
where are my colours n my paintings n all my writings....lost them too i guess....
where is that person who would not do anything but read the news paper first thing in the morning ....
where is the person who hated to stay at home just cookin n cleaning n......
wake up wake up its bottle time --- feed her before she wakes for later she wont.....she hates the bottle...
now rush through the breakfast n lunch n just anything u can before they both wake up ..... for later u cannot do without her crying ....n then baby have ur gerber baby have ur rice have ur bottle now the diapers ....there he is back home ....one min your snack is here .....n now time for dinner n then dishes n bibs n some cleaning...
by then they r both fast asleep
caught up in all this where are u?
are u lost?
no.... then where are u?

2 comments:

Sree said...

attending to the needs of your loved ones, trying to find yourself in them and their happiness.. well, that is the essence of a woman.. constant search for self, giving life to the ones around them.. :)

Sahasra said...

Motherhood is a sweet boon to women...these are the moments which u cherish thr' out ur life...when ur baby achieves the pinnacle,it is u that achieved,it is u who made her achieve....That is the answer for "Where am I?"

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror