Monday, July 16, 2007

visit to doctor

i had go to the doctor last week...its abt my toe...the nail had grown ..well inside the skin...phew...everything that touchs there i would scream in pain,it became so bad that my baby was imitating me...she picks up things fast....n u wont believe she thought all the time i am playing a game,i mean everytime she stands on my feet i would scream n just that she may not be frightened i would laugh n make faces....my mistake.
it all happened bcos i got busy with my babies ...oh yeah never mentioned before right i have 2 babies .....one i had the day i got married and another a year later, my payal. i like to cook everymeal, four times a day for them n have to spend more time to get them to eat n then cleaning i was left with too little of my time which i spend on them again....me baddy.
now i did not cut it in time my nail so the doc did it for me...not just the tip but almost half of it till the base, of course had a shot of anesthesia to the toe.
the saying 'a stitch in time saves nine' makes sense to me now.
u know the funny part was....the doc a desi...was the first person i felt at home talking to after coming here,i mean in person after him. she appreciated for being a tough one..for i preferred to watch the whole process of pealing of my nail, than just lying down.but thats not the reason....she talked to me, not his wife...me as a person...not bcos he is promoted n can give job to her or her brother...as some did in a party...all of a sudden taking notice of me after 2 years...for once i liked to be known as me ..after a long time.

5 comments:

mommyof2 said...

hope you are feeling better.. Hugs

Sree said...

I so know the feeling.. just dont put too much weight on it for a day.. take rest.

joy said...

mommyof 2
yeah,i am fine...it does not hurt much thank u
sush
i couldnt rest...he is too much of a baby to care of another

Sahasra said...

Ela vundi ippudu???Are U fine???Nen full busy ra...maa intiki okatee relatives...busy cooking n stuff...call me when u get time....

mommyof2 said...

You are on break too:-)I hope everything is going well..

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror