Tuesday, July 10, 2007

not again

they changed the dates.....the visa bulletin got us bad news this time...not july but october n GOD only knows when i can get a job i have to confess it did not bother me as much as the fact i could not get the job i was hoping for...maybe i am getting used to it now...
again n again it happens .... i try to build something n it just gets blown away n i have to rebuild it again n i will i just need to wait some more
the good part is we will get more money at least for this quarterly well his share of the firm profits....no filing fees n no lawyer fees at least now....maybe in october

2 comments:

Sree said...

that is sooooooo sad, i see so many broken hearts around me... I really feel confused about this one, why raise hopes and suddenly take it back :((.. Good luck.. hope the normal procedure just speedens up and you get want you want real soon.

joy said...

thank u me to waiting

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror