Saturday, July 14, 2007

my wieght loss story

one the side effects of pregnancy,(yep thats how i say it.....)was my wieght gain.
i gained almost a 50 pounds well not all during my pregnancy,maybe a 10 when i was lazing off after my marriage.i was always a thin girl abt 50 kgs never even crossed 55 all my life n now u can imagine the horror i felt at 150 pounds....my parents were so shocked when the saw me....i thought all along ok let the baby come out i'll bcom normal again...but even 6 six months after baby i was 145...what to do...i tried gym lost maybe 5 pounds....but after mummy daddy left i was doing all the cooking n he as usual was too busy.
coming to my baby, she is an angel the sweetest baby as long as i dont try to feed her....as i said before she hates bottle ndoes not drink when awake so i had to spend more time trying to get her to sleep at feeding time....frustrating time taking n energy draining. nu wont believe she took care of my dieting...any minute i spend away from her even eating ...she would cry real badly ...so i had 2 choices eat petful n watch her cry or finish as fast as possible b4 she starts crying ... thats my dieting.
my wieghts...oh yeah i did some weights slowly increasing in pounds.... my baby again... she wont sit in a high chair so i carry her around till she finishes her ceareal or rice or gerber...ophh what a slow eater she is.
my walks....lots of it ...yeah u r right with my baby....we walk all around the apartments now in a stroller but b4 we lived on 3rd floor so i preferred to carry her during our walks.
i should really thank my baby if not for her i would have been still at 150...well lets me not say she was responsible for me getting here...now i am 115 yahoooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 comments:

mommyof2 said...

O God I have same story but I eat even after they are asleep;-) If I am trying to feeed them I eat with them too:-( Not to mention I eat all fatty food.. can't control it..

ohh btw congrats on your weight loss:-)

joy said...

after all the time i spend cooking n making them eat all my interest in food just evaporates....

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror