Tuesday, July 10, 2007

changes

yep n lots of them.....he has changed a lot these last few days.
i dont say he was bad before...but now he spends more n more time with the baby n thats what i always wanted...now i can be in kitchen n hear their laughs not her cries...i dont need to lose my temper...not even when she does not eat...i wait n try again.now i feel i have more energy..not worried or depressed,i am actually looking forward each day.
earliar also i did everything but then i was not so happy at times.....i felt like incomplete...but now i do with a new zest

2 comments:

Sree said...

that is really true, a little support here and there makes a lot of difference to us both emotionally and physically.. :).. good and hope it lasts long and grows :)

joy said...

oh yeah for 3 weeks now n going

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror