Wednesday, August 8, 2007

swimming pool

i take her out on walks everday at least twice....n nowadays we started going to the pool....na no swimming we just walk in the shallow waters everyday n play around for say 20 mins n head back.but yesterday was different i wanted to take her into the water....he knows swimming so i dragged him out of his couch n to the pool...she liked it first but when she was being fussy i went in ...i was wearing a pj n a tshirt..i know others were staring at me...but i wanted to comfort her but not take her out of the water so soon....my it felt so good as if i was flying...i liked it floating in water man i want to learn swiming even more now.

1 comment:

Sree said...

simple pleasures give a lot of happiness in life, enjoy the breeze in your hair and smell in the air with your kiddo.. you will feel real fresh :)

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror