Wednesday, August 8, 2007

party


its over...the party is over ..after all the days i spent planning for it...it seems like it was over too fast...i made all the dishes except sambhar as i wanted to.i made chole chaat, pav bhaji,kadai paneer,dondakayi curry,gobi 65, brownies kalakhand,chakrapongali,biryani,boondhi raitha,n even the sev for the chaat n boondh for the raitha.i wanted it all done before she is up so had to wake up at 4 n start...luckily i pulled it off.everybody loved the food so much that i am now starting catering....i already have one order... a birthday cake for his nephew...i am so happy.

3 comments:

Thanu said...

Wow... u must be awesome to be able to cook all that.

So she turned 1... enjoy

joy said...

thank u thanu....i just wanted to do it n i could...that made me happy.
hey howz the card...i made it for invitations

Sree said...

the card is too good and so are all the efforts you have put in.

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror