Thursday, August 9, 2007

cakes



on my birthday he got me a baking set,i was overjoyed for i love cakes n muffins ...now i can make them myself.
since then i made muffins ,cup cakes ,cookies, brownies a lot
first i made a choclate cake for his birthday ...it did not come out as i planned bcos i left it in oven after switching it off. then i tried a carrot cake for her....it came out so well....everyone loved it.
now i want to try the dulce de leche cake ....we simply love it like my friend says its sinfully delicious....we got it for her party ...but for our anniversary i want to bake a dulce de leche cake....yep its our second anniversary this 20th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror