Monday, September 8, 2008

promises broken

again and again it happens why i dont know.mummy says ,dont have high expectations it will be fine.but how is it possible.how can i not have expectations on my husband.and why on earth can he not understand me.when you say something you must keep your word however small it is. is it bad expect your husband to keep his word.i dont think so.whenever he breaks his word it hurts me.so everytime i say please dont tell me stuff you cannot do or stuff you dont want to do.just tell me like that.no you will not.you will promise me so many things but very few ever happen why is it so?
i am sure he thinks i am silly,sensitive too emotional blah blah blah.well cannot help it thats me.and i am sure he also feels every little thing should not upset me.

No comments:

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror