Thursday, September 4, 2008

one month

today is my one month anniversary,yahoooooooooooooooo.one month at my new job.i survived and so did my employers.
i like my job so much that i look forward for every morning now and then the feeling i used to have before,one more day i need to survive here.my old job, i hope i never have to take it again,i worked at a day care center...i joined for fun, because i was doing nothing at that time n thought something is better than nothing...n there u go kids kids...man they r a handful lot more different than my own baby.n it was perfect for my daughter to be without me.
only two regrets,i did own my two mistakes i did this month,luckily nobodys work was effected thank GOD.
hope i dont be such a dumbo again.

1 comment:

Sree said...

you wont be.. just be a little more cautious and you will be a huge success soon

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror