Monday, August 4, 2008

new job..... new hopes....

i am back once again...this time i have some happy news to share.i got a new job as a research associate....GOD how long i waited for it even the 6 months felt like ages.i quit my old job in children's courtyard with a vow to never work again in a day care center n never put my baby in one until she is at least4.
today is my first at work in my new job.i am nervous happy..my superviser sounds so sweet n nice.invited me for lunch...took me all around the office n introduced to everyone.i feel at home here ,at least for now.
i just hope that i do good at this job n get the work done.praying GOD everyday that he show me the way n walk me through it.

1 comment:

Sree said...

belated but hearty best wishes..

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror