Wednesday, June 20, 2007

yahooooooooo

at last my prayers are answered... the other day he told me our green card processing is accelerated i mean ....we will get the green card maybe in a year.....but important for me i'll get a work permit in six months...yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
i am happy i am happy i am so happy....i can work soon n by then my baby will be a year n a half....n i dont need to go n file for a h1b as i planned anymore...n then when i earn enough i will go to college ...i mean i can do that now but i dont want him to pay for it u call it egotist or whatever i dont like anyone paying my bills unless i can contribute something myself....i mean not just the cooking, cleaning or the baby more than that i want....maybe then i can afford to call my parents to take of my baby when i am off to work...all by myself.
i am so looking forward to it....so badly

3 comments:

Sree said...

That is a real good news.. a ray of hope suddenly means so much.. Good luck and wish you a fast processing time:)

joy said...

thank u sush for ur support...means a lot

Sahasra said...

Luck is for us,kick is for none!!!

hey Joy,what's with ur ph,man....evrytime,it goes to voicemail...want to share the joy...call me if u get time....

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror