Saturday, April 21, 2007

why do i get angry?


why do i get angry? why on earth...
i have him with all his love n care n my cute little baby....n still i get angry why?
is it that i cant continue my studies or is it bcos i am stuck at home just like my mom when all i want is to go out n work n still take care of us n make my home as a home?
is it bcos all my friends are working as they aspired n me not?
is it bcos my baby wants anything but her formula n cereal n i have to spend all day trying to feed her at least something?
is it bcos he prefers silence to chatter n his laptop to my mediocre world?
is it bcos i feel helpless n miserable n weak?
or is it just bcos of my hormones going haywire after the baby?
i donno but what i know is i get angry...... yes i get angry at the most frivolous incident .... i feel rejected n neglected.
you know what ... the irony is i know i get angry but i know not why n you something else ....i hate it yes i hate myself like hell when i get mad for nothing n you know this has to stop bcos i know i am hurting not just myself but the love of my life.

1 comment:

Sree said...

Hi.. came here from IRIS, it is okay to get mad at oneself once in a while... this phase will just pass on.. only letting the anger brew into a storm is scary.. just let it out and feel free..

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror