Monday, November 5, 2007

my favorite foods

these days of waiting and depressing disappointments led me back to my favorite food,oh how i love them...my best comfort foods though have changed..no more chocolates but its chocolate cakes....n more interesting i am baking them for myself chocolate fudge cakes,black forest cakes n i am loving them.oh i almost forgot ..my newfound love ..peanut butter and its all mine..he is allergic to peanuts.i am sure all this wait for my EAD sure will make me a few pounds heavier.
these days a few nice things also happened.... my baby is happy n healthy...she is walking actually running around and jumping.and she is having her bottle when awake ..well i had to wait for more than a year but as everything else in my life i have to wait and wait.

No comments:

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror