Tuesday, June 19, 2007

back at last

at last i am back here again .... to my blog....my own recluse...its almost a month...
what happened these days .... a lot ... i had a fever down for a week then we moved ..4 days gone in packing n unpacking n all the cleaning of both the apts...n then comes his b'day on sunday so off goes another week preparing all his favorite stuff when he was away at work n thanks to my baby...oh how could she bcom so demanding these days.... uff how i wish i can find some free time for just myself at least sometime....yeah a lttle time for myself wont hurt right.
hey have a question its bothering me real bad from the day i arrived here oh yeah from day 1 .... everytime i see a desi i can't help but say a hi with a smile for i am seeing my countrymen n all get back is who r u sort of look..well most of them....i mean is it me the americans r fine with me they talk with me n my baby....i am not an intimidating person....i dont think a 5 feet 1 inch 120 pound person with a friendly disposition ( well bragging abt myself!!!!!!!!!!!)....am i intimidating??????????? is it me or just my imagination???????




9

3 comments:

Sree said...

so this past month has been an eventful time for you.. Just hope you are back in your better spirits and great health :)

Sahasra said...

intimidating???????

Get used to those looks...evryone ought to experience these sort of looks...U are bit late....

Cindrella said...

Daniel Yomtobian Passion for Speed and Fast CarsDaniel Yomtobian passion for speed and fast cars. Daniel Yomtobians passion for cars began at an early age.

Hey! Don't delete this comment .Your blog has got a link here: http://www.danchasespeed.com/informative-sites.html
in return for keeping this comment at your end.

my feelings my thoughts my rantings my mirror